Single level cottage on sunny north east facing block
Auction Saturday 19 June
FIND. This single-level weatherboard presents an exciting entry-level step into the popular Seaforth market. Positioned within walking distance of Seaforth village and on the border of North Balgowlah, this is an exciting opportunity for you to create a contemporary masterpiece. This meticulously-maintained nor-east facing home is embraced by lush tropical-inspired gardens, and is perfectly situated for easy access to the city and Manly.
LOVE. This spacious three-bedroom home has been refreshed and is in perfect living condition, which opens up your options to either live in it or rent it out while you finalise any renovation plans. It's worth noting that if you were to add another level (STCA), there could be potential to embrace stunning views that stretch across to North Head and the CBD. Or you may feel inspired to knock down and begin again with your own creative vision.
• Perfect nor-east aspect to the rear
• Spacious living area with reverse-cycle air-con
• Eat-in sized kitchen and dining area with electric cooking
• Sunroom placed quietly to the rear of the house flows out to an alfresco deck that overlooks the back yard
• Private and peaceful backyard surrounded by trees and established tropical plantings
• Queen-sized master bedroom with a shower en-suite. Two other queen-sized bedrooms, one with built-ins
• Original bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower
• Covered carport offers off-street parking for one car
• High ceilings, new carpet and fresh paint throughout
LIVE. Popular with families, Seaforth offers an outstanding lifestyle, being in close proximity to local schools, beaches and shopping and dining hubs, as well as being surrounded by many parks and reserves, including Manly Dam. It is perfectly located for easy access to the city and to Manly, with express bus services just footsteps away. The Wakehurst Parkway also offers quick travel up and around the beaches, as well as providing easy connections to Chatswood.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.