Entire block of units on premium lifestyle street
FIND. This small block of four apartments is an exciting and highly unique offering in one of the most coveted locations on the northern beaches. All of the apartments are currently held under one title. All are oriented to the north and are filled with natural light, and two hold ocean views. The building rests in a lifestyle sweet spot, on a peaceful street that sits just footsteps from Freshwater village, and 600 metres to Freshie beach.
LOVE. The beauty of this building is how versatile it is, and how many options there are to make it work for you. The four apartments are superbly appointed, so can be lived in or rented out as is. There is the option to create a strata title (STCA), so they could be renovated and sold individually at a time that suits. There is even the opportunity to create one single dwelling (STCA).
- Highly desirable apartments bringing in strong rental returns
- Apartment 1 is a refurbished one-bedroom apartment with a spacious living area, queen-sized bedroom, a modern kitchen and direct access onto the front garden/driveway
- Apartment 2 is a refurbished studio apartment with a private gated courtyard, shower bathroom and modern kitchenette
- Apartment 3 is an over-sized two-bedroom apartment with a large north-facing entertainer's terrace, a spacious living area and full bathroom with laundry facilities
- Apartment 4 is an over-sized two-bedroom apartment that benefits from stunning ocean views, a huge north-facing balcony, a spacious living area, and full bathroom with laundry facilities
- Internal laundries and a lockable storage cage for each apartment, shared clothes drying space
- Security building with intercom access & off street parking for up to 4 cars
LIVE. This is the perfect base to enjoy the local lifestyle, with Freshwater village just around the corner, and Manly also within walking distance. When the weekend rolls around, the car can be left at home, with beaches, shops and eateries at the doorstep. Take your pick from Freshwater or Queenscliff beaches for your morning swim, and with bus stops practically at the door, it's an easy trip to the city, Manly or Warringah Mall.
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Dee Why & surrounds
- Manly Ferries to Circular Quay
Shopping & dining:
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes & bars
- Manly Wharf restaurants & bars
- Freshwater village shops & cafes
- Harbord Primary School
- Stella Maris Catholic College
- St Pauls Catholic College
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the ocean views, and the sunny north-facing aspect brings warm sunshine throughout the day.
- It's such a fantastic street, quiet and with outstanding access to Freshwater village and beach.
- The versatility of having several self-contained apartments has served our family so well over the years.
Information Memorandum available on request
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVID11Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.