Peaceful sanctuary with garden studio
FIND. So encompassed with established gardens is this tranquil home at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, that it's easy to imagine you're in a far-off bushland oasis, and not the vibrant beachside enclave this address calls home. With elevated treetop outlooks over the district in one direction and the beautiful landscaped gardens in the other, each room in this inviting home enjoys a pleasant view.
LOVE. Relaxed family time is on the agenda in the flowing living spaces, made cosy in winter by the fireplace, and breezy in summer with a superb outdoor connection.
- The front deck is about district views and quiet moments
- The covered back patio is customised for entertaining, with built-in barbecue, dining zone and jacuzzi at the ready.
- An expertly renovated kitchen is on standby for family-size feasts or when guests drop by, with an impressive ensemble of soft-close joinery, five-burner gas cooktop, stainless steel and stone benchtops plus abundant cabinetry.
- The stylish updates continue in both chic bathrooms, while each bedroom enjoys substantial built-in storage and air-conditioned comfort.
- All throughout, little details make a big difference, like illuminating skylights overhead, hardwood floors underfoot, fans and timber plantation shutters.
- Set amidst the sandstone-tiered landscaping, a garden studio is an unexpected bonus, endlessly versatile as home office or teenagers retreat.
LIVE. This is a quiet, leafy and family-friendly street that offers outstanding access to many northern beaches lifestyle attractions. Located on the outskirts of Manly and very close to Freshwater, you can choose to dip into both of these suburbs quickly and easily to enjoy their dining and shopping offerings, or visit the beach. Stroll to Warringah Mall within moments, where you can jump on a bus to the city or many other destinations across the northern beaches, or cruise along level bike paths all the way to Manly.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.