Private townhome with house-like proportions
FIND. One of just two townhomes that are peacefully positioned at the bottom of an idyllic cul-de-sac that borders a leafy council reserve, this spacious residence presents a selection of impeccable interiors and private outdoor entertaining spaces. This is an outstanding lifestyle setting that promises peace and serenity, yet you can stroll to the beach, and access beautiful parklands, local shops and schools with ease.
LOVE. With 307sqm of internal space, this is an extremely generous townhome with house-like proportions. Standout features of this immaculate abode include a large entertainer's deck with a lush, tree-filled outlook, a light-filled living zone, and an additional living space that can be used as a home office or rumpus room.
- Light-filled living zone with a soothing leafy outlook out into the trees
- Well-appointed kitchen with modern electric cooking, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Partially-covered entertainer's deck with a leafy outlook onto the reserve, private, quiet and perfect for relaxed alfresco entertaining
- Lower-level bedroom with shower en-suite and built-in robes
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, one with access to the family bathroom with free-standing bathtub and separate shower
- A huge under-house storage room that has the potential to be converted into additional accommodation or a rumpus room
- Double carport
LIVE. This sought-after pocket of North Curl Curl offers you the rare advantage of having peace and quiet, while still being able to walk to the beach. This fabulous lifestyle location sits very close to the John Fisher netball courts, where there is a playground, space for the kids to ride bikes, and some lovely walking paths. Cafes, shops, bus service and a number of great schools are also within close proximity, and the lifestyle hubs at Freshwater and Dee Why are all within easy walking distance.
Water rates: Approx $147 pq
Council rates: Approx $366 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,047 pq
Size: Approx 335 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall, Dee Why and surrounds
- Local cafes and boutique stores on Pitt Rd
- Dee Why Grand Shopping Centre and Westfield Warringah Mall
- Dee Why beachfront restaurants & cafes
- Harbord Primary School
- Curl Curl North Primary School
- Cromer High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the house-like proportions and how there is plenty of room for everyone to spread out and have some space.
- We love the privacy and the tranquillity.
- It's such a central location where you can walk to the beach, nip across the reserve and over to John Fisher Park.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.