Live in perfect tranquillity on 1151 sqm in lush bush setting
Auction Saturday 6 November 2021
FIND. The peace and tranquillity of this stunning bush setting is one of the most noticeable features of this single-level family home on approx 1151 sqm in North Balgowlah. Tucked back from the road on a battleaxe driveway and surrounded by nature, this is a home that allows you to escape and relax in seclusion, yet enjoy the advantages of quick access to the city, Manly and the villages of North Balgowlah and Seaforth.
LOVE. The effortless indoor/outdoor lifestyle that is afforded in this home is second-to-none, with decks that extend out from three sides of the house plus a swimming pool. This gives a number of spaces to sit and enjoy the lush leafiness of this area, as well as having generous space for entertaining, and always allowing you to find a spot of sun or shade to relax in.
- Versatile family-friendly floorplan with multiple living areas and two home offices
- A number of skylights inject light and warmth into the interiors
- An open-plan living area and kitchen is at the heart of the home, where you can wander out to a pergola covered deck
- Sleek modern kitchen well-equipped with lots of pantry storage, a brekkie bar and gas cooking
- Sitting area with slow combustion fire, and two sets of French doors that open up to the deck
- The deck wraps around three sides of the house, plus a large swimming pool with lush gardens
- Four bedrooms are grouped together and offer quiet sanctuary, including master with shower en-suite
- One of the home offices can easily be converted to a fifth bedroom
- Contemporary bathroom with freestanding bathtub and rainfall shower
- Lots of internal storage
- Double lock-up garage
LIVE. This premium location offers an outstanding family lifestyle, being in close proximity to the local shops at Seaforth and North Balgowlah, as well as being surrounded by many parks and reserves and close to local schools. Perfectly located for quick access to the city and to Manly, with express bus services located on the Wakehurst Parkway, which also offers easy access up and down the beaches.
Land size: Approx 1151 sqm
Water rates: Approx $150.99 pq
Council rates: Approx $547.20 pq
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall & surrounds
Shopping & dining:
- North Balgowlah boutique shops
- Seaforth village shops & cafes
- North Balgowlah Primary School
- The Forest High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- We loved the secluded position of our battleaxe block as soon as we walked up the driveway for the first time. We have also loved owning our own private driveway it makes the home feel secluded, quiet and peaceful and ideal for relaxing after work.
- We have several entertaining areas so can always find a quiet spot in the sun or the shade to host a great lunch, dinner or party.
- The interiors are very spacious, and the swimming pool is our oasis during the warmer months.
- We have plenty of great neighbours many of whom we catch up on a regular basis. We enjoy being in such a friendly community.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVID11Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.