Family sanctuary on approx. 815sqm in sought-after street
FIND. Tucked away on a leafy street in North Balgowlah, this superbly appointed home presents an array of indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces that capably satisfy the needs of a growing family. This spacious residence is a natural entertainer, and benefits from flexible living areas that offer fluid connections to beautifully landscaped outdoor living zones.
LOVE. The house has been meticulously appointed with all of the creature comforts you'd hope for, including a stunning contemporary kitchen, ducted air-con, two bathrooms, a rumpus room, and a resort-style back yard with swimming pool and hot tub. The floorplan is very functional for families, with the ability of sectioning the house off, so the adults can sleep undisturbed by the noise and activity of children at the back of the house.
• The main living and dining area has a great free-flowing design and can be opened up via several doors to embrace one of three outdoor areas, including a north-facing courtyard, a verandah and a large undercover entertainer's deck.
• Modern kitchen with large island bench, induction cooking, lots of pantry and counter space for easy meal prep, and can be opened up wide to the deck.
• Landscaped back yard that feels very private and features a saltwater swimming pool, a hot tub and lots of lush tropical plantings.
• The rumpus room with wet bar will come into its own for the older children, who will be able to retreat and spend time with friends in the safety of your home.
• Four generous bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-in storage, and two well-placed bathrooms to service them.
• Easy-care floorboards in living and bedrooms.
• Single lock-up garage with some extra storage space.
LIVE. In this tightly held family-focused neighbourhood, everything you need is within a short distance, whether it's supermarkets and shops at Stockland shopping centre or the local set of shops and bus stops in North Balgowlah. It's a short drive to beaches, shopping and eateries at Manly, and this prime address sits within the catchment zone of the esteemed Balgowlah North Public School.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.