Epic beachside entertainer with ocean outlook
FIND. Bringing together the elements of light and space in beautiful harmony, this dual-level home is a stunning sanctuary, positioned on a coveted Narrabeen street and elevated to enjoy a glittering outlook of the ocean. An exceptionally spacious floorplan offers tremendous versatility, potentially catering to multi-generational or dual-living purposes, or just providing space and flexibility for a large family.
LOVE. Wake up to the sounds and sights of the ocean, and enjoy the spoils of being cushioned in between the beach and Narrabeen Lake. This is an idyllic location that invites you to live life at its fullest, enjoying outdoor adventure, hosting friends and family, and being able to stroll to cafes and restaurants on a whim.
- A sunlit and spacious living zone headlines this home, which opens up to the front and rear to meet outdoor spaces, a perfect entertainer's layout.
- An ocean-facing balcony will keep you captivated by day, wrapping around to a huge pergola-covered deck where you'll be the obvious host for gatherings.
- Superbly appointed kitchen with five-burner gas stove and tons of meal prep and storage space.
- Several of the bedrooms face the ocean and flow onto their own private balconies, so you can wake up to see the sun rise over the ocean.
- With three bedrooms, plus living areas, laundries and bathrooms on both levels, the layout works however you want it to.
- Upper-level bathroom with timber accents and a luxurious spa-like feel, two additional bathrooms are beautifully presented.
- Two lock-up garages offer space for parking and storage.
LIVE. The incredible proximity to the beach and all other lifestyle conveniences is a huge bonus of this home. Narrabeen Beach is directly across the road, so you can wake up, throw a towel over your shoulder and be in the surf within a couple of minutes. Or Narrabeen Lake is a short walk the other direction, with stunning walking and cycling paths to enjoy. With bus stops moments away and quick access to shops, supermarkets and eateries in both Narrabeen and Collaroy villages, this is the ultimate beachside location.
Water rates: Approx $173 pq
Council rates: Approx $600.89 pq
Total Approx 872.60 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Shops, restaurants and cafes
- The Collaroy
- Long Reef Golf Club
- St Joseph's Catholic School
- Narrabeen Lakes Primary School
- Narrabeen Sports High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the sounds of the waves and the ocean, the beautiful breezes, and watching the sun rise from bed.
- The layout really does have space for everyone, which is great as the kids get older and want more privacy.
- We love the proximity to the beach and lake, and the amazing neighbours.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.