Weatherboard beauty with fresh modern interiors
FIND. Bright, sun-soaked interiors and a soothing, tree-filled outlook over the golf course are featured in this renovated single-level family home. Internal spaces are illuminated by bright northerly sunshine, beautifully presented with chic, modern finishes, creating an inviting haven for blissful coastal living.
LOVE. The floorplan offers great versatility, with a second living area and bedroom that can be sectioned off for use as a retreat for teenagers or guests. This charming home holds outstanding proximity to a wide range of northern beaches hotspots, including a number of beaches and the lifestyle delights in Manly town.
- Light-filled living and dining flowing to front and rear-facing decks
- Modern shaker-style kitchen with a large island bench, stone counters, gas cooking, well positioned to service indoor & outdoor dining areas
- Private backyard with a deck that overlooks child-friendly lawns, north-facing and with garden shed storage and a gorgeous cubby house
- Large second living area offers a kitchenette and easy access into the garden
- Luxurious, light-filled master bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe and a chic modern en-suite with free-standing bathtub and rainfall shower
- Two additional bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobes & a shower en-suite
- Combined laundry and shower bathroom with extra storage space
- Single lock-up garage
LIVE. This popular pocket of Manly Vale is exceptionally convenient to cafes, shops, parks and public transport links. Offering quick and easy access into the city, the B-Line bus service is close by. Another huge bonus is the proximity to Manly and its surrounding suburbs, including Balgowlah and Fairlight, all of which offer beaches, shops and eateries. It's a short bike ride to Manly on level bike paths, or a couple of minutes' drive away.
Water rates: Approx $154 pq
Council rates: Approx $461 pq
Land size: Approx. 400sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Manly Vale shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly beachfront shops and restaurants
- Manly Vale Public School
- St Kieran's Catholic Primary School
- Mackellar Girls Secondary Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE:
- We are close to everything here. We can walk to the beach or ride bikes into Manly, and the Boy Charlton is just down the road.
- This is a very accessible location for getting to the city, with the B-Line bus service at the end of the road.
- The house feels spacious and light all the way through the day.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.