Park-like gardens & vast potential
* Barely a breath from the scenic splendour of Manly Dam and recreational reserve, this original family bungalow rests on an enormous block of just over 1,200sqm.
* Extending to idyllic park-like gardens offering a sensational environment for family living and entertaining, the comfortable original home offers plentiful scope to recreate, revamp or develop.
* Set behind a deep front garden, it currently offers three double bedrooms, a functional kitchen and bathroom, open plan living and dining room, study area and a family room.
* The rear of the home opens to a huge pergola-covered terrace and barbecue area, effectively creating an outdoor living room. The expansive grassed garden, complete with built in treehouse, offers ample room for a pool.
* Additional features include a side drive with plentiful off street parking, internal laundry, timber floors and 2 storage sheds.
* Positioned on a wide street, it offers the perfect family location moments from bike tracks to the beach, village shops, schools and the dam for swimming, kayaking and water skiing.
* Make your mark on this under-capitalised home and create your ultimate family retreat in a magical setting.