Family home with stunning park-like gardens
FIND. Peace, privacy and flexible living are just a few of the enticing qualities at the heart of this free-standing home, which sits on the high side of Manly Vale, close to Manly Dam. Sitting to the rear of a battle-axe block and tucked well away from the road, this unique home delivers multiple living spaces, a studio, and stunning park-like gardens that are sure to be a hit with the entire family.
LOVE. Set privately to the rear of the house is an enchanting back yard, which is a magical space with sprawling lawns and tall trees, where the children can run free, explore and play. The floorplan is unique in that there is a separate living area with bedroom, kitchenette, shower bathroom and its own private entrance. There is clear potential for this area to be converted into self-contained accommodation (STCA), or used in its current format as a teenager's or au pair retreat, or even as a well-equipped home office.
• Spacious lounge room with slow-combustion fire, reverse-cycle air-con, stylish engineered floors, and an adjoining sunroom that offers lovely leafy outlooks to the north.
• Large eat-in sized kitchen with a big island bench and tons of soft-close cabinetry and pantry space. The kitchen opens up to a generous outdoor dining area that is perfect for long lazy lunches and BBQs.
• All of the bedrooms include built-in storage, and are flanked by a neat family bathroom with bathtub and shower.
• With entrances on three sides, there is an open, breezy feel about this home.
• A cut-through at the end of the garden provides quick access to Manly Vale Public School.
• There is potential to add a pool to the garden, which also includes a covered storage area and children's playset.
• Double lock-up garage.
• Gas outlets in living and outside.
LIVE. This elevated and leafy street at the back of Manly Vale is a short walk away from the beautiful walkways and bike paths that surround Manly Dam. Its central position puts you within a short stroll of Manly Vale Public School, cafes, supermarkets and city buses. And it's a short drive or an easy bike ride into Manly.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.