Versatile family living in quiet park-side setting
FIND. This versatile family residence sits directly alongside Harbord Park and offers a quiet yet hugely accessible family-friendly environment for your children to grow up in. With three bedrooms upstairs and three down, plus a spectacular north-facing back yard with pool and outdoor living zone, there is a huge amount of flexibility for families with younger as well as older children.
LOVE. Though you can live in as is, this well-presented home presents many exciting options to consider. The floorplan provides the perfect base from which to sculpt a more contemporary and free-flowing layout, using DA approved plans that are in place to extend and improve the current layout. Or with living spaces, bedrooms and a bathroom on both levels, there is potential to explore the potential of a dual-living arrangement (STCA). The generosity of space means you can move in and carry out any renovations in stages.
• There is DA approval in place and ready to go for extensions and improvements to the current layout
• The house sits on a generous 688sqm block of near-level land with the perfect rear-north aspect
• Living space, bedrooms and a bathroom on each level
• Downstairs living flows outwards to a stunning pergola-covered entertainer's deck with built-in BBQ area. The upstairs living area connects to a balcony with leafy outlooks
• Three quiet, light-filled bedrooms upstairs and three down, with built-ins in five of the rooms
• Two neat bathrooms, both with bathtub and separate shower
• Large back yard with swimming pool and landscaped garden beds
• Single lock-up garage
LIVE. With its welcoming community, popular village and great beach, Freshwater continues to be one of the most sought-after suburbs on the northern beaches. It's a 10-minute walk to the village, where there's a fabulous set of boutique shops and some great cafes and eateries, including the recently revitalised Harbord Hotel. If you're in the mood for a beach day, either Freshwater or Curl Curl beaches are within walking distance, and bus stops are close to the front door for quick access to Manly or the city. A huge bonus for families is Harbord Park just across the road, as well as on-the-door access to Harbord Public School.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.