Private family entertainer with spectacular gardens on 1,113sqm + attached studio
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Resting on a sprawling 1113sqm parcel of land with the perfect nor-easterly aspect, this spectacular double-brick family residence will win hearts with its versatile collection of living spaces and incredible park-like gardens. With a unique design that features 3.5 metre high ceilings and bright and airy interiors, this is an attractive home with lots of charm and visual appeal.
LOVE. The vast cottage-style gardens are protected by a fringe of mature trees, and filled with flourishing beds of flowers and veggies. This is an enchanting play space for children, a generous space to host even the largest of gatherings, and a stunning place for avid gardeners to potter for the day. Renovated and refreshed, this is an immaculate home that you can move into now, without the hassle of having to do anything at all.
- The largest of the living spaces flows outwards to generous outdoor entertaining space that includes a large entertaining deck
- Incredible park-like gardens with extensive veggie beds, mature fruit trees and flourishing cottage-style plantings
- Two other living areas include a media room and a comfortable sitting room with an open fireplace, which will come into its own in winter
- Cater comfortably for your family and friends from the spacious kitchen with solid Jarrah benchtops, fresh Shaker-style cabinets and large island bench for casual dining
- Five upstairs bedrooms include a luxurious master suite with walk-in wardrobes and a shower en-suite
- A flexible sixth bedroom can act as a teenager's retreat, guest accommodation or a sizeable home office/hobbies studio. The options are endless.
- Immaculate bathrooms on both levels
- Solar panels that operate efficiently to generate more energy than is needed for the entire house
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning on both levels, double-glazed European-style windows and extensive attic storage
- Double carport and additional parking space on the driveway
- Secured home with auto gate and security entry
LIVE. This quiet and leafy suburb is ideal for families. Though it offers peace and tranquillity, convenience is not sacrificed. Moments from esteemed schools and a quick drive from Glenrose shopping centre, everything you need is close by. No need to drive to enjoy beautiful bushwalks, with Garigal National Park moments away. Further afield, it's a quick drive to Chatswood or to a number of beaches.
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to CBD; Buses to Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall, Terry Hills & North Sydney
- Direct buses to Manly & Dee Why from Forestway shopping centre
- Glenrose Village shops, restaurants and cafes
- Forest Way shopping centre; Glen Street Theatre and Bar
- Mimosa Public School
- Davidson High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the unique style of the property, which has beautiful street appeal and is light and airy inside.
- The gardens are lovely all year round and are a delight to spend time in. The northerly aspect is perfect all year round.
- We love the privacy and serenity of the property, and having multiple living areas so everyone can have their space.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.