Seamless fusion of classic elegance and contemporary luxury
AUCTION: On site 28th July 2023
FIND. This exquisite home is nestled in a tranquil yet well-connected Fairlight location. Boasting a harmonious blend of timeless elegance and contemporary convenience, this home is a testament to the architectural expertise of Eugene Du Plessis. As you step inside, you'll be greeted by a generously sized, modern kitchen that seamlessly flows into the sunlit living and dining area. Designed with entertainment in mind, this space is perfect for hosting gatherings. Open the bi-fold doors, and you'll be captivated by the sunny, north-facing rear yard adorned with meticulously manicured gardens. An undercover barbecue area awaits, providing the ideal setting for year-round festivities.
LOVE. The living space is bathed in natural light, with strategically placed windows that take full advantage of the ideal aspect. To add a touch of cozy ambiance, an automated fireplace beckons, inviting you to unwind and relax. The original part of the house has been thoughtfully updated, ensuring a seamless fusion of modernity and classic charm. Immaculately maintained character features throughout the home, especially the dramatic and intricately designed ceilings, serve as a testament to its historic beauty.
- The master suite is a haven of luxury and space, featuring a spacious walk-in robe, an oversized ensuite complete with heated floors, and a separate bath and shower for your indulgence.
- Upstairs, you'll find a well-appointed home office fitted with twin desks and office space, built in cabinetry, and a sun-soaked daybed resting beneath the window, offering picturesque views of the district.
- Also upstairs, there are two generously proportioned bedrooms, adding to the home's abundance of space and style.
- Architecturally designed, this home seamlessly merges from a charming Fairlight semi to a modern family home. Making full use of the sunny North rear, the windows allow an abundance of light.
- Low maintenance living with beautifully manicured gardens and a level yard space fitted with Astroturf.
- In a clever use of space, there is a workshop and storage shed tucked away behind the built in barbecue area.
- The entertainer's kitchen features stunning granite benchtops, NEFF appliances including a steam oven and conventional oven, as well as an integrated dishwasher.
- The bi-fold doors connect the living space to the covered outdoor barbecue area, that is complete with built in barbecue, bench space, and a sink.
- There is plenty of storage for the growing family with under roof storage, a large walk-in storage room, linen cupboard and outdoor storage cupboard in the driveway.
- Off street parking for one car plus bikes and scooters.
LIVE. Beyond the confines of this remarkable residence lies a vibrant Fairlight lifestyle. Take a leisurely stroll to the nearby harbour beaches or explore the stunning harbour foreshore via the Spit to Manly Walk that leads you to the bustling enclave of Manly. Here, a range of boutique shops, restaurants, and cafes await your discovery. Convenience is key, with schools, a shopping village, buses, and ferries all within close proximity, ensuring effortless connectivity. This is a unique opportunity providing quintessential Northern Beaches living with the epitome of elegance, charm, and modern conveniences.
Water rates: Approx $390.40
Council rates: Approx $563.10
Size: Approx 270sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Fairlight shops and The Butchers cafe
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Manly Corso and Wharf shops and restaurants
- Manly West Primary school
- Balgowlah Boys High School
- Mackellar Girls High School
- St Pauls High School
- Stella Maris College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- Having been in our family for generations, this home is special to us in many ways. It has been transformed over the years and holds lots of lovely family memories.
- The sunny North to rear aspect allows sunshine to stream through all day, while a lovely cross breeze comes through on hot summer evenings.
- The location is unbeatable, close to harbour beaches, coastal walks, shopping precincts and Effie's café and restaurant a short walk around the corner.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.