Charming Federation home in prime Fairlight location
FIND. Discover 'Appleton', an exquisite double-brick Federation home in Fairlight, offering a seamless blend of period elegance and contemporary updates. This remarkable residence, situated in the perfect juncture between Fairlight and Manly, offers an expansive North facing entertaining deck and easy-flowing interiors. Each room resonates with comfortable proportions and a modern edge, from polished timber floorboards to soaring intricate ceilings.
LOVE. This charming home is a fusion of heritage detail and modern sophistication. The heart of the home lies in its thoughtfully designed spaces that blend functionality with aesthetic appeal, flowing to one of the many outdoor zones. From the wonderful cross breeze to the sun-drenched timber deck, each space is designed for easy living in one of Fairlight’s premier streets.
- The elegant interiors showcase polished timber floorboards, ornate cornice-work, timber joinery and windows that capture incredible natural light.
- The accommodation features three well-sized bedrooms, two featuring built-ins, carpet, and character charm.
- The modern bathroom has been renovated with sleek fixtures and incorporates a separate shower, bath, and an internal laundry.
- The stylish kitchen flows to the casual dining space with corner bench seats and polished timber finishes.
- Formal lounge and living spaces are located at the centre of the home and flow to the kitchen and out through the French doors.
- Bi-fold doors lead to a timber deck and a private courtyard, ideal for both intimate and large-scale gatherings.
- Additional features include lock up garage with storage area and gas heating bayonet in the living area for comfort and convenience.
LIVE. Located in a prime position close to the border of Manly and Fairlight this location offers a lifestyle of ease and elegance. Enjoy the convenience of being just a short walk from buses, cafes, Manly ferry wharf, shops, schools, and the iconic Manly Beach. This home is not only a magnificent residence but a gateway to the ultimate Northern Beaches lifestyle.
Water rates: Approx $199 pq
Council rates: Approx $693 pq
Land Size: Approx 259 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
Shopping & Dining:
- Fairlight shops and The Butchers cafe
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Manly Corso and Wharf shops and restaurants
- Manly West Primary school
- St Pauls High School
- Stella Maris College
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
- St Augustine's College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The North/North East aspect of this home brings so much light, warmth and cross breeze through, there is always a space to sit and relax in both the warm and cool months.
- This location is ideal for those wanting to be close to the hub of Manly, yet far enough away from the hustle and bustle of it all.
- The entertaining deck has been the focal point of many family gatherings, flowing from the living space and the kitchen, it is the ideal space for hosting gatherings large and small.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.