Original cottage on tightly-held street
FIND. Claim the opportunity to create your dream home in a sought-after beachside street in Curl Curl. Resting on a generous 474.5sqm block, this single-level weatherboard cottage is idyllically positioned just 350 metres to the beach. With generous gardens, a near-level block and interiors that are in perfect living condition, you can afford to dream big when it comes to imagining the future with this near-original abode, which offers up the opportunity to renovate, add a level, or start from the ground up (STCA).
LOVE. This is a prestigious and sought-after pocket of the northern beaches thanks to the tranquillity, privacy, leafy surrounds and proximity to the beach and lagoon. It also offers great access to Manly and is within walking distance of Freshwater village and a number of esteemed schools.
• Living area with high vaulted ceilings and air-con. Second living area to the back of the house, flowing out to the deck
• Sunny and private back yard with level lawn and a covered deck, ideally oriented to enjoy beautiful sunsets
• Two bedrooms are serviced by a bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Generous kitchen in fantastic original condition, with gas cooking
• Study adjoining the kitchen
• Covered carport and further off-street parking available on the driveway
• Two large storage sheds, which have potential to be converted into a garage
• Level access from the street, making it easy for any construction works
LIVE. Sitting just moments from Curl Curl beach, you can enjoy swims, surfs and stunning headland walks at a moment's notice. This highly sought-after pocket of Curl Curl allows you to walk to Dee Why or Freshwater with ease, thereby enjoying the wide range of dining and shopping options. Nearby bus stops offer easy access to Manly and Frenchs Forest, while Warringah Mall is within close proximity, and the serene surrounds of Harbord Lagoon are moments away for walking and riding bikes.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.