Exceptional family entertainer in quiet neighbourhood
FIND. Resting on a quiet, tree-lined street in Collaroy Plateau, this flawless home entices you with a striking street presence, which follows through to perfectly primed interiors. Meticulously renovated, this luxury single-level residence offers superb liveability, with a grand, open-plan living space that is designed for effortless living and entertaining, as well as comfortable accommodation, a studio and a gorgeous child-friendly backyard.
LOVE. Great care has been taken in the renovation of this stunning home, with high-quality finishes that tie all of the interiors together with a fresh, coastal-inspired aesthetic. This quiet street offers an idyllic environment for family life, with Collaroy Plateau Park around the corner, and local shops and schools within walking distance.
- Stunning open-plan living with soaring high cathedral ceilings, high-quality bespoke joinery adding functionality & aesthetic, plus a study nook
- Living spills out to meet a large entertainer's deck that overlooks the backyard with established gardens and child-friendly level lawns
- Sleek modern kitchen with large island bench, induction cooking, generous pantry space, a bar fridge and dual ovens
- All bedrooms are comfortable & generous in size, two with built-in wardrobes
- Two family bathrooms, one a stunning contemporary shower bathroom with chic modern finishes, the second a well-presented shower bathroom
- Detached sound-proofed studio in the backyard offers a comfortable, quiet space to retreat to, ideal as a home office, an additional bedroom, a rumpus room or home gym
- Front verandah to sit and enjoy the afternoon sunshine
- Ducted air-conditioning, stunning oak floorboards, new carpet in bedrooms, plantation shutters, keypad entry, extensive under-house storage, solar panels, double-glazed windows & doors, Nero controlled lighting
- Single lock-up garage and additional parking space on the driveway
LIVE. Collaroy Plateau is a thriving community with great schools and shops, yet it remains quiet and peaceful with little traffic. It's a quick stroll to the local shops on Veteran's Parade, Collaroy Plateau Park is just around the corner, and there are several schools within a short walk. Also close by is Collaroy village, which boasts fantastic beaches, playgrounds, a cinema, plus lots of fantastic eateries and shops.
Water rates: Approx $173.30 pq
Council rates: Approx $596.40 pq
Total: Approx 417.3 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to the City CBD, Westfield Warringah and surrounds
Shopping & Restaurants:
- Collaroy Plateau a local IGA and other shops and cafes, as well being not far from the convenience of the beach, shops and restaurants in Collaroy just down the hill
- St Rose Primary School
- Collaroy Plateau Primary School
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Cromer Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the open-plan living, dining and kitchen space, and the constant natural sunlight.
- We love the constant ocean breezes throughout our home.
- We love the warmth in the winter, and the cool temp in summer due to insulation and double glazing.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. Some images show virtual styling.