Spacious family retreat in quiet Bilgola cul-de-sac
FIND. Tucked into a cul-de-sac in the ever-popular Bilgola Plateau, this private, sunshine-bathed family home rests amid leafy environs with room galore for seamless daily living and entertaining. The prime peninsula location positions near picturesque Pittwater, reputable schools, Newport and Avalon surf - delivering ultimate family-focused Northern Beaches living.
LOVE. Set across two flexible levels with modern updates, this home boasts abundant light-filled living zones including three beds upstairs, three beds downstairs, and a level entry flowing into landscaped lawns. Lush treetop vistas frame glass doors that open onto entertaining decks on both floors, while the enclosed front yard is a green retreat, ideal for families. Catch fresh ocean breezes, wake to birdsong and soak up tranquil outlooks from the large living zones and sunshine-drenched decks.
- 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Spacious master with built-in wardrobes and renovated ensuite
- Set on a private, quiet cul-de-sac in convenient Pittwater location
- Versatile layout enables dual living, multi-generational living configurations, or potential rental income
- Level entry to sunny, flat enclosed front lawn
- 2 spacious living & dining zones across both levels
- Open-plan kitchen with granite benchtops & Bosch appliances, upstairs flows out to entertaining deck
- Lush tree-framed outlooks throughout
- Crisp fresh interior with modern updates
- Low-maintenance timber floors, AC, ceiling fans, ample storage spaces
- Home office capabilities & laundry rooms on both levels
- Single LUG plus off-street parking for 3 cars
LIVE. Bilgola Plateau is set quietly in lush greenery, amongst a friendly neighbourhood and tight-knit community, making it a nurturing hub for families and savvy buyers. Stroll to shops like the IGA, cute cafés and sought-after Bilgola Plateau Primary School amid verdant surrounds and serene treetop views. The prime peninsula stretches between picturesque Pittwater coves and renowned surf beaches like Newport and Avalon, unlocking the ultimate Northern Beaches lifestyle
Water rates: Approx $173.20 pq
Council rates: Approx $407.10 pq
Size: Approx 1056 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and Palm Beach
Shopping & Dining:
- Bilgola Plateau shops & cafes
- Avalon Village shops & cafes, restaurants, bars
- Newport Village shops, restaurants and cafes
- The Newport
- Bilgola Plateau Primary School
- Newport Primary School
- Barrenjoey High School
- Billy Kids ELC
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- I love the peaceful quiet, and the space, it's a big house without the big house feel
- Easy neighborhood access you to get to Belrose, the National Park, Avalon or Newport without the need for main roads.
- It makes you feel like you are not a part of the hustle and bustle of Sydney - but you still have easy access to it all
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.