Flawlessly renovated family beach house
FIND. Nestled in the quiet seclusion of one of Bilgola Plateau's most private, leafy pockets, this impeccably finished home has been renovated to perfection and offers the ultimate in family living. Premium lifestyle, in a popular location plus all the space a growing family needs to entertain and enjoy day to day life.
LOVE. This spacious, abundantly lit family home is a natural entertainer, with functional open-plan living spaces that spill onto all-year-round outdoor living. The fresh finishes and the sparkling swimming pool will have you relaxing into the sunset, while the immaculate update provides a calm environment ready to be loved and lived in.
- Spacious and defined living zones that flow and are flooded with light
- Brand new, exquisitely finished open plan entertainers kitchen
- Easy-care floorboards and plantation shutters throughout, reverse-cycle air-conditioning in the living and dining areas
- Sparkling swimming pool, lush landscaped lawns and gardens, oversized deck and alfresco living/dining
- Master bedroom w/ stunning ensuite bathroom and built-in wardrobes
- Four additional bedrooms on upper level, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Study/home office or could be used as sixth bedroom
- Internal laundry room plus generous under-house storage
- Double lock up garage and additional off-street parking
LIVE. Bilgola Plateau is an ever-popular suburb for growing families and upsizers, with its tight knit community, sought after school catchment and lush treetop environment. You will enjoy the peaceful Pittwater from the immaculate open spaces of this family home whilst being only a short distance to both Newport and Avalon villages. Live the Northern Beaches dream in this magnificent modern beach house set on the plateau.
Water rates: Approx $161.18 pq
Council rates: Approx $513 pq
Size: Approx 696 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and Palm Beach
- Avalon Village shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Newport Village shops, restaurants and cafes
- Bilgola Plateau Primary School
- Newport Primary School
- Barrenjoey High School
- Clareville beaches Schools
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- I love the quiet and tranquil surrounds, the privacy and the native surroundings
- The home is beautifully renovated, it's light and airy and captures true beach vibes
- Open plan entertainers kitchen onto the dining and deck, plus the pool keeps kids and guests happy into the evening.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. Some images show virtual styling.