Deceased Estate - Potential to create your dream home with ocean views
FIND. Loved by the same family for 50 years, this charming single-level weatherboard home represents a golden opportunity for keen renovators. Quietly positioned on one of Bilgola Plateau's most coveted streets that offers elevated ocean and tree-filled outlooks and outstanding access to Bilgola Plateau village, this is your opportunity to re-imagine the future of this home, whether that's to renovate or re-build.
LOVE. Cushioned in between the ocean and Pittwater, this leafy, picturesque street is surrounding by beautiful bushland and is stunningly peaceful. This is a generous 500sqm near-level block with lots of potential. Explore the option of adding a level, which would yield stunning ocean and Pittwater views (STCA).
- One of the best streets in the area: leafy, quiet & ocean views
- Generous 500sqm near-level block with good access from the street
- Perfectly liveable so you can move in while you consider your options
- Beautiful sunrises to the front, afternoon sunshine in the backyard
- East-facing living zone with split-level design, original kitchen
- Living flows out to an ocean-facing deck plus courtyard
- Backyard with open pergola patio, level lawn and garden shed
- Good sized bedrooms, two bathrooms in pristine original condition
- Additional living area with kitchenette, ideal as a teen retreat
- Option to add a level and harness incredible ocean views (STCA)
- Double lock-up garage and additional parking space on the driveway
LIVE. Delivering the perfect conditions for family life, Bilgola Plateau is an increasingly popular suburb that offers a truly relaxed lifestyle. Walk to Bilgola Plateau village and IGA for quick supplies; bus services to Avalon village are super easy to access on the street, and it's a short walk to Bilgola Plateau Public School. The thriving shopping and dining hubs in Avalon, Newport and Mona Vale are just a short drive away, and you have all of the beauty of Pittwater and the coastal environs around Newport and Bilgola at your doorstep.
Water rates: Approx $149.35 pq
Council rates: Approx $423.80 pq
Size: Approx 490 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and Palm Beach
- Avalon Village shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Newport Village shops, restaurants and cafes
- The Newport, Bilgola Plateau cafes
- Avalon Village and Newport shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- Bilgola Plateau Primary School
- Newport Primary School
- Barrenjoey High School, Billy Kids ELC, Avalon, Bilgola and Clareville beaches Schools
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The outlook to the front of the home is stunning, with an ocean outlook and lots of beautiful trees.
- This is one of the area's best streets, very safe and welcoming and great for families.
- The access to the school and the village is outstanding from here, and it's just a quick drive to the beach.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.