Immaculate contemporary home on sun-drenched elevated block with pool
* Sitting high and proud on one of Balgowlah Heights' most sought-after streets, this spacious, family home offers every convenience and modern comfort.
* Offering bright and airy open plan living areas and study it also has a sun-drenched level grassed backyard for the kids, alfresco dining area for the adults and a fully-fenced in-ground solar heated pool with deck for long, lazy summers.
* An impressive street presence on an elevated block will afford you district views and maximum privacy.
* You will accommodate your growing family with ease in its family-friendly layout over two generous levels.
* The large living area opens to the front balcony with district views and then flows seamlessly through to the family/kitchen/dining and backyard to create a fluid indoor/outdoor room for the hotter months.
* Polished floors and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout both levels makes this home low maintenance and comfortable throughout the year.
* The gourmet kitchen overlooks the backyard and offers granite bench tops, breakfast bar, quality appliances plus loads of storage cupboards and a full-size pantry.
* Outside there is a gorgeous alfresco dining area with ivy-covered trellis that adjoins wide level lawn for the kids to play on.
* A guest bathroom houses the concealed laundry, whilst the main family bathroom has a full-size bathtub with frameless glass shower recess.
* On this level there is also a study overlooking the backyard with built-in desk and shelving, fourth bedroom and private media room/5th bedroom.
* Upstairs there are three good-sized bedrooms and the master has two-way access through a walk-in robe to the bathroom. All the upstairs bedrooms open to a balcony with deep district views.
* Spacious, contemporary and flexible, this immaculately presented home also comes with a carport, lock-up garage and under-house storage.
* A prestigious position, just moments to local shops, Balgowlah Heights Primary School, Tania Park, Forty Baskets, North Harbour Reserve and an easy five minute drive to Manly and beaches.