Spacious family sanctuary with ocean views
FIND. Combining an over-sized floorplan with tastefully modernised interiors and stunning outlooks towards the ocean, this expansive home is an exciting opportunity for families. Situated in a quiet, harbourside enclave, this captivating residence features an easy-living, single-level layout that provides exceptional functionality for families of all ages and stages.
LOVE. Two large living zones plus an enormous outdoor entertaining area make this home perfect for hosting gatherings, as well as being practical for family life. A converted attic space provides yet another breakout zone where adults can escape the activity of the house and study or work in peace.
- Ultra-spacious floorplan with a choice of living and dining areas
- The perfect easy-living layout for families, all laid out on one level and with effortless flow between living and outdoor entertaining
- Front living area with open fireplace, gas outlet, tons of natural light and views that stretch across the district to the ocean
- Casual living & kitchen area connects to backyard entertaining with an enormous covered deck, built-in BBQ area & beautiful established gardens
- Big, spacious kitchen updated kitchen with modern finishes & breakfast bar
- Luxurious master bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom, large built-in wardrobes, all other bedrooms are generous in size & feature ceiling fans
- Attic space with staircase is a handy breakout zone for study or play, with potential to extend this further into additional accommodation and maximise the ocean views (STCA)
- Family bathroom with spa bath and separate shower
- External laundry with WC
- Single lock-up garage, secure under-house storage, and driveway parking
LIVE. Ideal for families, this exclusive setting is surrounded by stunning harbour reserves and beaches, including Forty Baskets, North Harbour Reserve, Dobroyd Head, and the iconic Manly-to-Spit walk. There is a great set of local shops as well as outstanding schools within walking distance. And despite its very private, tranquil and protected setting, it's very close to shopping centres, surf beaches, eateries and city transport, and just a short drive into Manly.
Water rates: Approx $173.29 pq
Council rates: Approx $751.50 pq
Total: Approx 512.2 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Warringah Mall and Manly
- Hop Skip Jump bus to Stockland Balgowlah Shopping Centre
Shopping & Restaurants:
- Balgowlah Heights Village shops, cafes and restaurants
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Balgowlah Heights Primary School
- St Cecilia's Catholic Primary School
- Balgowlah Boys High School
- Mackellar Girls High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The sunrises over the ocean are simply spectacular.
- We love the attic space, which is a great space to go and work or study, and the amount of storage space the house has.
- There is so much light in the house, and space for everyone to really spread out.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. Some images show virtual styling.