Elevated family home with stunning district outlook
FIND. Delivering lots of charm and ambience, this immaculate, single-level brick home is nestled into an elevated street, offering a captivating outlook over the district. Spacious living zones, bright and airy interiors and reserve access from the private backyard are some of the defining features of this unique home that is perfect as is, but also holds a great deal of potential to extend, renovate or even re-build (STCA).
LOVE. A modern, free-flowing kitchen and dining area will become a favourite spot where you can throw the doors open to the backyard and enjoy relaxed mealtimes with family and friends. Wander through the back gate and onto public trails that will lead you towards Forty Baskets. This exclusive, family-focused area is leafy and quiet, whilst also offering convenient access to beaches, shops and schools.
- Light and spacious lounge room with big-picture windows that offer a gorgeous, tree-filled outlook over the district
- Combined kitchen and dining zone, spacious and filled with light, positioned to enjoy an easy connection with the backyard
- Sun-dappled, east-facing backyard with open patio, level lawn and gated access to a public reserve behind the house, leading to Tutus Street for easy access to Forty Baskets
- Modern kitchen with ILVE gas cooking, dishwasher, and a central island bench
- Four good-sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, master bedroom with garden access
- Concealed European-style laundry
- Well-presented bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower
- Covered carport, under-house storage
LIVE. Ideal for families, this exclusive setting is surrounded by stunning harbour reserves and beaches, including Forty Baskets, North Harbour Reserve, Dobroyd Head, and the iconic Manly-to-Spit walk. There is a great set of local shops as well as outstanding schools within walking distance. And despite its very private, tranquil and protected setting, it's very close to shopping centres, surf beaches, eateries and city transport, and is just a short drive into Manly.
Water rates: Approx $158.45 pq
Council rates: Approx $712 pq
Size: Approx 638 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Warringah Mall and Manly
- Hop Skip Jump bus to Stockland Balgowlah Shopping Centre
- Balgowlah Heights Village shops, cafes and restaurants
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Balgowlah Heights Primary School
- St Cecilia's Catholic Primary School
- Balgowlah Boys High School, Mackellar Girls High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- This is a very quiet area with some beautiful public reserves, National Park and bush trails at the door.
- Though it feels peaceful and protected, this is a convenient area for accessing Manly and the city.
- The outlook over the district is stunning, and the backyard access to public reserve is so handy.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.