Elegant entertainer with coveted harbourside lifestyle
FIND. This immaculate and spacious family home has been stunningly renovated and extended, and presents as a warmly inviting and sophisticated residence, suitable for all sizes of family living. With high-end finishes, modern free-flowing interiors, and the highly coveted direct access onto Nanbaree Reserve, it offers lots of versatile living space for families. Idyllically positioned on a quiet family friendly street that sits very close to Forty Baskets Beach and North Harbour Reserve, this is an exclusive location with a relaxed, harbourside lifestyle.
LOVE. The impressive centre-piece of this home is a sweeping open-plan living zone that connects effortlessly to an all-seasons outdoor entertaining area that overlooks a sparkling pool. Leaning on a contemporary palette of crisps whites and soothing neutrals, the light-filled interiors are finished to perfection. A number of breakout zones means there is lots of flexibility to make this home work for your family.
- Free-flowing living and dining area with a sunken lounge and effortless indoor/outdoor flow with multiple access points to the backyard
- Sleek modern kitchen with large island bench, stone counters, dishwasher
- Protected travertine-tiled terrace that you'll love using all year around, appointed with BBQ & Komodo Joe BBQ & smoker, oriented to look over the swimming pool, and direct backyard access onto a parkland reserve
- Separate media room and a flexible home office/fifth bedroom
- Four upstairs bedrooms with built-in storage, including a luxe king-sized master bedroom with a shower en-suite and large walk-in robe
- Family bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- Concealed European-style laundry with access to discreet clothes drying area
- Downstairs shower bathroom, placed for a shower after a swim in the pool
- Ducted air-conditioning, plantation shutters, rainwater tanks, generous internal storage
- Double lock-up garage with internal access, additional driveway parking space
- Stunning landscaping with mature gardens, and safe lawn areas for the kids
LIVE. This exclusive setting is surrounded by Sydney Harbour National Park, offering stunning harbour reserves and beaches, including Forty Baskets Beach, North Harbour Reserve, Dobroyd Headland and Tania Park, and the iconic Manly-to-Spit harbourside walk. Balgowlah Heights boasts a strip of local shops and cafes, and is just on the outskirts of Balgowlah village shops and amenities. Despite the tranquillity of this quiet, family-focused setting, it's conveniently close to shopping centres, surf beaches, eateries and city transport, and is just a short drive into Manly.
Water rates: Approx $399.20 pq
Council rates: Approx $755.60 pq
Size: Approx 568 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Warringah Mall and Manly
- Hop Skip Jump bus to Stockland Balgowlah Shopping Centre
- Balgowlah Heights Village shops, cafes and restaurants
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Balgowlah Heights Primary School
- St Cecilia's Catholic Primary School
- Balgowlah Boys High School
- Mackellar Girls High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- Forty Baskets Beach and North Harbour Reserve are favourite spots for picnics, walks and swims.
- This is a very quiet, friendly neighbourhood, yet it's very convenient to the city and Manly.
- The open-plan living zone and the backyard entertaining area is so well-designed and can be used throughout the year.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. Some images show virtual styling.