Seclusion, potential and gorgeous aspect
* Completely hidden from the street in a particularly secluded enclave among the Sydney Harbour National Parkland gracing Dobroyd Head, this serene retreat designed by renowned architect Peter Muller and being offered for the first time in 37 Years, provides the ultimate in peace and privacy.
* A recreational paradise, the ambient address is surrounded by lovely walks, Tania Park, natural wildlife and idyllic boutique coves such as Forty Baskets Beach.
* Impeccably maintained, it offers potential to add a second storey (STCA) to enhance already sensational north-easterly views across Manly Cove to the ocean, arguably one of the most sought-after outlooks on the Northern Beaches.
* Embraced by lush gardens at every turn, it accommodates three bedrooms with built-ins plus two bathrooms, including a large master suite with a spacious study area, updated ensuite and access to the garden.
* Glass-enclosed living and dining space flows to an entertaining terrace making the most of the views.
* Features include a well-maintained kitchen and double carport with space for two further cars, while details such as parquet floors and vaulted ceilings add considerable appeal.
* Ideally positioned close to local schools, Parks, and transport.