Mid-century classic brimming with potential
FIND. Architecturally-designed in the 1960s and tightly-held for more than 50 years, this fabulous mid-century, single-level family home offers a flowing, practical floorplan and plenty of potential to restore or renovate and further capitalise, or knock down and build a family dream home (STCA).
LOVE. With a perfect direct-to-North orientation, the home sits on a generous 601sqm block just a short walk from Tania Park and the harbour's edge. Positioned directly opposite bushland reserve, it offers an elevated leafy district outlook with potential to capture expansive views with a second-storey addition (STCA).
- Large contemporary kitchen, well-separated from living
- Enclosed sunroom/casual living opening onto rear garden
- Large near-level wraparound garden with room for a pool
- Generous master plus two additional bedrooms
- Covered elevated north-facing terrace with district and bushland outlook
- Large laundry plus bathroom with WC and shower
- Tidy original bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Double lock-up garage with internal entry plus driveway parking
LIVE. Set in one of Balgowlah Height's most prized locations, this fab home enjoys close and easy access to popular recreation areas Tania Park, Forty Baskets beach, North Harbour Reserve as well as the much-loved Spit-to-Manly walk. Balgowlah Heights village offers a thriving collection of shops and cafes, while city buses and the well-regarded local primary school are all within walking distance of this lifestyle location.
Water rates: Approx $147 pq
Council rates: Approx $756 pq
Size: Approx 601 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Warringah Mall and Manly
- Hop Skip Jump bus to Stockland Balgowlah Shopping Centre
- Balgowlah Heights Village shops, cafes and restaurants
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Balgowlah Heights Public School
- Balgowlah Boys High School
- Mackellar Girls High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- This home has been a much-loved part of our family for more than 50 years and holds many happy memories
- Tania Park is so close it's like a second backyard and the Spit-to-Manly walk is always beautiful
- Balgowlah Heights is a very family-friendly community and a wonderful place for children to grow up
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.