Stunning family entertainer with coastal flair
FIND. Bright expansive interiors, an airy relaxed coastal aesthetic and a seamless indoor/outdoor transition to a fabulous all-weather entertaining deck and private landscaped gardens define this gorgeous family home quietly placed within the beautiful natural surrounds of the North Harbour coastal pocket.
LOVE. Family living has never been more comfortable with a practical and versatile floorplan that meets the needs of a busy modern family with ease. Upstairs, a fifth bedroom doubles as a study and there are multiple generous living spaces upstairs and down. Downstairs the formal living room is easily converted to guest accommodation complete with its own ensuite.
• Spacious Caesarstone kitchen with generous breakfast bar, Smeg gas cooking and Miele dishwasher
• Ducted air conditioning throughout with ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Freshly painted, new carpet, re-finished floorboards and new LED lighting
• Expansive entertaining deck with LED lighting and ceiling fan
• Luxury master suite with walk-in robes, private terrace with leafy district outlook and oversized ensuite with freestanding bathtub
• Remote double garage with storage and internal access plus driveway parking
• Low maintenance landscaping with level lawns front and back
• DA approval for pool
LIVE. Occupying a peaceful leafy setting, this lovely home is within easy walking distance of Forty Baskets Beach, North Harbour Reserve and the Spit-to-Manly coastal walkway. The family-friendly location offers convenient and easy access to buses, schools, shopping and amenities.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.