Versatile family haven offering space and privacy
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Quietly and privately nestled behind a hedged front garden and surrounded by magnificent towering gums, this fabulous family home has been completely renovated and extended to create a stylish contemporary retreat that offers exceptional comfort, space and versatility.
LOVE. A spacious floorplan caters perfectly to families with free-flowing open-plan living and seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining. Downstairs, a luxurious master suite offers privacy and versatility for accommodating guests, with a second living space extending out to spectacular outdoor living and entertaining that encompasses an in-ground pool, level lawn and an imported Italian pizza oven.
• Classic designer kitchen with Caesarstone island, Smeg double oven with gas cooktop, and Bosch dishwasher
• Blackbutt timber floorboards; freshly painted inside and out
• Master-sized upstairs bedroom with built-in robes and ceiling fan
• Two additional upstairs bedrooms, both with built-ins
• Sleek family bathroom with Caesarstone vanity and matte black tapware
• Expansive, light-filled living and dining spilling out to elevated covered entertaining deck
• Air conditioning plus integrated surround sound system
• Luxe master suite with walk through robe and ensuite with double shower and spa bath
• Second full bathroom downstairs with European-style laundry
• Remote garage with storage and workshop plus driveway parking
LIVE. Sought-after Bungaloe Ave is one of Balgowlah Height's premier streets, offering quiet, leafy surrounds and close proximity to Forty Baskets beach, North Harbour Reserve and Tania Park. Balgowlah Heights village, city buses and the highly-regarded local primary school are all within walking distance of this lifestyle location.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.