Spectacular classic Hamptons-style family home
FIND. Drawing inspiration from the classic style of America's East Coast, this superb dual level family residence has been meticulously crafted and finished to create a bespoke sanctuary of space, timeless style and premium quality. Striking the perfect balance between luxurious liveability and relaxed coastal style, it offers an expansive floorplan with plenty of space and flexibility for a growing family
LOVE. At the heart of the home is grand open plan living, awash with direct northerly light and effortlessly transitioning out to a covered entertaining deck with views as far as Collaroy. A true entertainers' home, it features a spacious and elegant kitchen with vast centre island which acts as a focal point for family living and entertaining.
• Statement entry foyer with double front door, wainscoting and dark oak floorboards
• Open plan dining/living with high ceilings and elegant gas fireplace with marble herringbone surround
• Additional downstairs living space, media room or teen retreat
• Expansive master suite with huge walk in robe and exquisite ensuite bathroom complete with claw foot bath and underfloor heating
• Two studies/home offices – one separately positioned outside the house with external access
• Remote auto gates and double garage with direct access to house
• Authentic American cedar shingles
• Solar heated salt pool and lush landscaped gardens with level lawn
LIVE. Occupying a blue-ribbon position on a premier street, this incredible home is just a stroll from Tania Park and the iconic Spit-to-Manly walk. Family-friendly Balgowlah Heights offers an appealing village feel with a thriving set of local shops and the home offers easy access to schools, parks, tennis courts and reserves as well as express bus transport.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.