Bright sunny family home on deep level 579sqm block with fabulous east-west aspect
* Occupying a deep, level 579sqm block with a favourable northerly aspect to its living areas and expansive grassed backyard, this solid post-war home offers a family-friendly layout and bright spacious interiors with polished timber floors and high articulated ceilings.
* Featuring generous living areas including a large secondary living area that overlooks the backyard, it is living beautifully as is but offers massive potential to enhance and improve in the future as your family grows.
* On entry to the home a large open plan living area offers an open plan living/dining area with a open fireplace. A neat gas kitchen with good bench and cupboard space adjoins the living areas.
* Already fluid, spacious and well-placed in relation to the backyard, this existing living area offers a great starting point for a contemporary makeover: a new kitchen and the addition of a deck off the second living area would create the ultimate modern family room.
* Down the hall, there are three good-sized bedrooms, each with built-in storage/wardrobes plus a neat original bathroom with large separate bathtub and shower recess.
* Under the house there are two separate lock-up garages plus a funky bar-room custom-fitted with curved Formica bar and built-in vinyl bench seat: bloke's heaven, kids' media room or teen retreat, make of it what you will. It offers a great additional living space for growing families.