A stunning residence positioned on a 627m2 level block
* This 1920s home has been wonderfully retained and renovated, and an extension added to create a substantial family home in an exclusive and tightly held Balgowlah enclave.
* Accommodation offers 5 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, multiple internal and external living spaces and undercover parking. The large living room features a bay window and original cast iron open fireplace. An integrated open plan gourmet kitchen incorporates quality European appliances, granite bench tops, and modern cabinetry.
* Bi-fold doors along the entire length of the living room open out to a generous deck overlooking the rear yard and an in-ground pool, which is perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining.
* Stairs lead down to a further large open plan living space incorporating an integrated dining room with cathedral ceilings, and informal living area that looks directly out over the pool and rear yard.
* The west facing rear yard is of excellent proportions and has established gardens and palm trees providing complete privacy. A separate external laundry, plus a sauna and shower, are also positioned just off the pool.
* Original period features include hardwood and Baltic pine timber floors, decorative ornate ceilings, feature timber architraves, high skirtings, and leadlight and stained glass windows.
* The property is ideally located with access to local shops, bus transport to the CBD and Manly, and is within a short walk of pristine harbour beaches.