Quintessential family home - peaceful & private
* Perfectly configured for family living and entertaining, this freestanding 1930s family home has undergone an inspired transformation creating a spacious and private retreat.
* Set behind a manicured foregarden, it features three double bedrooms, two with custom-fitted robes including a beautiful master with a luxe designer two-way ensuite with Kaldewei bath and walk-in frameless glass shower.
* At the front of the home, a traditional formal living room is bathed in sunlight and features original polished Oak floors, classic Deco style joinery and fretwork and a gracious bay window seat (potential fourth bedroom).
* Expertly redesigned with a focus on fluid indoor/outdoor living, the rear of the home has been opened out to create an enormous contemporary open plan living space featuring polished Blackbutt floors and an uplifting sense of space and privacy.
* A gourmet travertine kitchen overlooks the living and dining spaces and features a striking Art Deco leadlight feature window, central cantilevered island bench, integrated stainless steel appliances (gas cooktop) and plentiful storage.
* Floor to ceiling glass doors open out to a deep level entertainer's deck with a sweeping private open outlook capturing views to the city skyline, North Sydney and Chatswood which create a magical backdrop by night.
* Framed by established pine trees and magnolias, the gorgeous garden features a lush level lawn and offers an ideal, secure environment for children to play.
* Additional features include a stylish family bathroom, secure off-street parking, reverse cycle air, underhouse storage, halogen lighting, sash windows and plantation shutters throughout.
* Perfect as is, the façade of the home features subtle P&O style influences and is built on solid sandstone foundations assisting with natural temperature control of the interiors and lending itself to a second level addition (STCA).
* A short walk to Clontarf Beach, Seaforth village cafés and city transport, it's a brief stroll to both primary and secondary schools and just minutes to the cosmopolitan hub of Manly.