A family haven of enduring appeal
* Exuding an exceptional sense of light, space and privacy, this exquisite freestanding family home has been architecturally redesigned with a focus on fluid indoor/outdoor living and entertaining.
* Basking in a sun soaked aspect, it features a flexible dual level layout complemented by generous proportions and bright and airy interiors revealing a timeless fusion of 1920s elegance and classic contemporary style.
* High ornate ceilings, polished timber floors, decorative timber fretwork and picture rails lend an air of graciousness and enduring appeal to the interiors.
* Set amid landscaped gardens on an unexpectedly deep block, it offers three principal bedrooms with built-in robes, the master graced with an elegant leadlight bay window seat.
* An elegant living room with wall to wall custom-built cabinetry could easily be used as a fourth bedroom and opens via French doors to the home office or children's play room.
* Enhanced by soaring double-height ceilings, exposed sandstone walls and heated floors, the sunlit living and dining space incorporates a tastefully appointed Provincial-style gas kitchen with Miele appliances and cantilevered timber-topped island.
* A wall of bi-fold doors opens out to a sculpted entertainer's terrace with shade-sail and the beautiful child-friendly gardens incorporating a lush level lawn and established tropical surrounds (ample room for a pool).
* An elegant white-tiled family bathroom with bath and marble topped vanity services the upper level while a laundry/powder room on the lower level could easily be reconfigured as a large second bathroom.
* Additional features include internal access to underhouse storage and cellar, tandem off street parking and plentiful built-in storage.
* Metres to Manly West Primary and a short stroll to the new Stockland shopping hub, this tastefully appointed family retreat is moments to recreational parkland and the Boy Charlton Pool with easy access to a choice of pristine surf and harbour beaches.