A hidden treasure with enormous possibilities and views to Sydney Heads
* Secluded at the end of a lengthy private driveway, this distinctive P&O style family home is positioned on an incredible 1275sqm with sweeping views over North Harbour and Sydney Heads.
* Lovingly held and impeccably maintained by one family for 50 years, ‘Capella' offers a rare and authentic example of classic 1930s architecture with a distinctly nautical theme showcased in its clean lines, curved walls and fluid, streamlined design aesthetic.
* In a whisper-quiet residential enclave, set well back from the road, this visually unique property rests behind level manicured north facing gardens with a whimsical curved façade.
* In immaculate original condition, it's positioned on sprawling grounds with an enormous rear garden offering an idyllic child-friendly environment with elevated views over Fairlight, the harbour and out to the ocean beyond.
* Beautifully proportioned interiors with a traditional flow-through layout are bathed in sunlight and introduced by an elegant entry hall.
* A gracious bay fronted formal living room leads through to adjoining formal dining and family living rooms which open out to a north facing entertainer's terrace and the lush level lawn.
* Accommodation is positioned to the rear of the home and features three bedrooms including two king-sized bedrooms with stunning views over the garden to the harbour.
* An original electric kitchen with adjoining breakfast/casual dining room opens out to the expansive sandstone framed gardens with tiered child-friendly lawns.
* Additional features include a lock-up garage plus off street parking, immaculate family bathroom, basement level laundry room and reverse cycle air.
* With its classic proportions and solid construction, it lends itself well to sympathetic renovation with potential for a second level additional capitalising on the harbour views and ample room to further extend (STCA).
* Peaceful and private yet so convenient, it's only a short stroll to Fairlight's sheltered harbour beach, the scenic foreshore walking track to Manly, harbour parkland, boating clubs, Balgowlah's village cafés and the fabulous new Stockland shopping centre.