Totally original Federation home looking for a new family
* This charmingly original Federation home bears all the coveted hallmarks of one of Sydney's most popular housing styles and having been in the same family for 60 years, it is now ready to welcome in your family to create it anew.
* Featuring soaring patterned ceilings, double bedrooms, two original fireplaces, picture rails and a tell-tale ornate archway in its entry hall, it offers solid double brick construction and a classic layout as a spectacular starting point for a contemporary makeover that will fulfil all your dream-home requirements.
* Set up high on one of Balgowlah's most popular tree-lined, family-friendly streets, it has one off-street parking space and an elevated front porch.
* Entry is to the main hall, where the beautifully preserved period features will captivate you immediately.
* There are three double bedrooms at the front of the house, one currently serving as a formal lounge features an original cast iron fireplace.
* To the rear of the home are separate living and dining areas, an original, but neat, bathroom with large bathtub and small neat kitchen.
* Offering comfortable living as is, this beautifully cared for old home is just begging for a modern refit to open out these living areas to its large sunny grassed backyard and make the most of a great starting point with a favourable northerly aspect.
* Perfectly positioned just footsteps from a local Catholic primary school and local village shops, it is handy to city bus routes, local foreshore parklands and just a 10 minute drive to Manly and beaches.