Spacious family oasis with large north-east facing yard and solar-heated pool
* Relax and enjoy family life in this stunning period home featuring a gorgeous north-east facing backyard and entertaining deck, fully fenced solar-heated pool and adjacent cabana, timber playhouse and expansive rolling landscaped gardens.
* Offering polished floorboards and period charm throughout, you can take your pick of a wide variety of formal and informal living areas including a sun-drenched family room with separate media zone and casual dining area all overlooking the picturesque backyard.
* Cosy up in winter by the open fire in your formal living room which features a stunning domed period ceiling, gorgeous leadlight windows and flows through double French doors to a generous sunroom, currently serving as a formal dining room.
* There are four bedrooms, two queen-sized and two doubles, all have built-ins. An upper addition offers a parents' retreat with separate study, private balcony with ocean glimpses, walk-in robe and luxuriously appointed ensuite.
* Downstairs, the family room encompasses a gourmet kitchen with CaesarStone bench tops, Miele appliances, steamer oven and large breakfast bar. With its adjoining casual dining area it opens to a terrace and alfresco dining deck.
* The main bathroom is beautifully appointed with heated towel rails, extra large bathtub, frameless glass shower recess and double Caesar vanity.
* The period charm has been carefully preserved and high patterned ceilings, picture rails and leadlights all blend seamlessly with modern touches like an integrated ceiling speaker system and halogen down-lights.
* Other features include lock-up garage, outdoor shower and private child-friendly front yard.
* Prestigiously located in one of Balgowlah's most sought-after streets, it is walking distance to the local shopping village, city buses, Stocklands Mall, foreshore parklands and just a 10 minute drive to Manly and beaches.