Gorgeous period home in whisper-quiet cul de sac
* This beautifully presented bungalow has been meticulously renovated throughout to make the most of its gorgeous period charm, north-east facing backyard with delightful garden on a wide level block.
* Featuring separate living and dining, plus a stunning CeasarStone kitchen and renovated bathroom, it also has a large covered entertaining deck that offers a second outdoor room for dining and living, overlooking a wide grassed backyard with timber playhouse and sandpit.
* On entry the attention to detail is obvious: there are polished floors throughout, plus mint condition high ornate ceilings, leadlights and timber detailing in every room.
* There are three good-sized bedrooms, all have built-ins and the master bedroom adjoins a sunroom.
* The layout is family-friendly with the bedrooms and bathroom privately set away from the living areas.
* The bathroom is beautifully renovated and has a large bath with frameless glass shower recess.
* The separate living area has an open fireplace, air-conditioning and leads through to a stylish new CaesarStone kitchen with breakfast bar, French provincial cupboards, stainless steel gas Ilve oven, Bosch d/w and separate dining area with French doors to the large covered deck.
* The back deck is another living space in itself, wide and generous it is an all-weather outdoor room perfect for alfresco living and dining all year round.
* The backyard is a child-friendly classic: level, grassed and private with beautifully kept gardens and manicured hedges all overhung by a large peppercorn tree.
* There is also a Euro-style concealed laundry, off-street parking for one car and a large rainwater tank.
* Picture perfect and immaculate in every way, this gorgeous period home is quietly situated in a cul de sac just stroll from Manly West Primary School, Balgowlah shopping village and a five minute drive to foreshore parks Manly beach and ferry.