Beautifully renovated family home
* Immaculately presented and detailed throughout, this stunning California bungalow retains all of its gorgeous period features but has also been updated to suit a modern family lifestyle. Featuring high patterned ceilings, picture rails, leadlight windows and polished floorboards, it also has a large modern family room at the rear that opens to an undercover barbecue area and level, north-facing backyard.
* Pristinely maintained from the enclosed, manicured front garden and sandstone entry steps, to the immaculately landscaped backyard, it represents a "move in now nothing to spend" prospect for young families wanting to buy into prestigious Balgowlah.
* On entry there is a sunroom/office area that adjoins a formal lounge with original, restored fireplace. To the right of the main hall is a renovated main bathroom with an extra-deep bath and designer vanity and a large master bedroom with leadlight bay windows and built-in wardrobe.
* Two more large bedrooms, one with built-ins, complete a family-friendly layout, the rear of the home is then dedicated to a large open plan family room. With air-conditioning and sliding timber doors that open to an undercover barbecue area and sunny grassed backyard it completes the ‘must have' list for any family home.
* The family room also encompasses a renovated kitchen with a fully intergrated dishwasher, five burner stainless steel gas cooktop, double Miele wall oven and plenty of cupboards for storage.
* There is also a large internal laundry with an elegant frameless glass shower recess and toilet plus plenty of built-in storage throughout the home.
* Other features include; carport, air conditioning and generous attic storage with pull-down ladder.
* Situated in one of Balgowlah's best streets it is handy to transport and good local schools, a short walk to the many cafes, restaurants and shops on offer in Balgowlah Village and a quick 10 minute drive to beaches.