Luxury living in brand new north facing home
Auction Saturday 16 July 2022
FIND. This brand-new dual-level home presents relaxed contemporary interiors, fresh coastal-inspired finishes, and a floorplan that works perfectly for families. Tucked away at the end of Lodge Street, and just footsteps to Aggie's Corner café, this outstanding location offers convenient access to Manly and the city, as well as being within walking distance from local schools and shops.
LOVE. At the heart of this impeccable home is a light-filled, free-flowing living space that spills out to a private, north-facing entertainer's deck. This flawless residence has been appointed with everything you'll need for an effortless, low-maintenance lifestyle, including two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and easy-to-maintain gardens.
- Natural light flows throughout the living area, which connects effortlessly to the sunny north-facing entertainer's deck with gas outlet
- Landscaped child-friendly gardens wrap around the house
- Sleek modern kitchen with 5xburner gas cooktop, brekkie bar & dishwasher
- Light-filled master suite with walk-in wardrobe & shower en-suite
- Downstairs bedroom with shower en-suite, ideal for guests or teens
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Family bathroom with freestanding bathtub, separate shower
- Ducted air-conditioning, additional downstairs WC, elegant floorboards
- Single lock-up garage with internal access, plus laundry room with convenient access to the backyard
LIVE. Idyllically placed so that you can wake up in the morning and grab a coffee from nearby Aggie's Corner café, this is a quiet street that also enjoys excellent proximity to Balgowlah village. Stockland shopping centre is nearby for all of your shopping and grocery needs, and there are plenty of popular cafes, takeaways and restaurants on Sydney Road. North Harbour Reserve and Forty Baskets are a short walk away for waterside picnicking, parks and scenic walking trails. This convenient location is also ideal for those who commute to the city, with city-bound buses on Sydney Road.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- Aggie’s Corner café sits just footsteps away for great coffee each morning.
- The living area is filled with an abundance of natural light and has a free-flowing design that makes it easy for entertaining.
- This is a really convenient location close to village shops and cafes, as well being within walking distance of Manly.
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall & Manly.
Shopping & dining:
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre & Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops & restaurants.
- Manly West Primary School
- Balgowlah Heights Primary School
- St. Cecilia´s Catholic Primary
- Balgowlah Boys High
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.