Impressive entertainer in idyllic harbour pocket
FIND. From top to bottom, this vast family home dazzles. Offering a versatile floor plan with multiple living and entertaining spaces, over-sized bedrooms, a swimming pool and fabulous extras such as a gym area, a media / music room, a study and option for self-contained living for guests / teenagers etc. It's the perfect family home for all stages and ages, with all the trimmings.
LOVE. Built in the 1930s with solid sandstone block foundations, and set over 3 substantial levels, it has been impeccably renovated throughout combining gorgeous period features with sophisticated modern design. It maximises its ideal north-east aspect and water views with stackable sliding doors that open the home and connect expansive living and dining spaces with sunlit outdoor entertaining areas.
- The luxe parent's retreat features cathedral style ceilings, a generous ensuite, a separate living room with kitchenette and private terrace with tranquil views to North Harbour
- A Vergola on the wraparound main deck guarantees all-weather entertaining, and there's an extra sitting area, all which overlooks the sparkling fully-tiled pool
- Stunning landscaped gardens surround it with a large, level lawn for the kids and the stunning swimming pool is energy efficient with both solar and gas heating
- Extra comforts include reverse cycle air-con, security alarm, built-in speakers, plantation shutters and extensive storage space and cellaring room
- The lower level showcases the stunning internal sandstone feature, with the versatility for a 3rd living or games/rumpus room, and combined with the 3rd bathroom and media room, the options are endless including guest quarters or teen retreat
LIVE. With stunning beaches and coastal walks, world-class eateries, excellent schools and city buses on the doorstep, it's an idyllic harbourside location that's hard to beat. Walking or by bus, iconic Manly is at your fingertips with the best of the Northern Beaches all within easy reach.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $661 pq
Internal: Approx 370 sqm
Total: Approx 569 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre and Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops & restaurants
- Balgowlah Heights Public School
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
- Mackellar Girls Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We have loved dropping the kayak in at the harbour, strolling up the road to restaurants and being able to walk to Manly along the foreshore
- It's such a great house for entertaining, whether it's summer pool parties or gathering family for large celebrations
- The huge amount of storage space has been valuable to stash all sorts of sporting and hobby equipment neatly
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.