Brand new contemporary family home
Auction Saturday 18 December
FIND. This brand new dual-level contemporary brick home hits high notes with an ultra-functional, family-friendly floorplan that includes a choice of living zones, five sumptuous bedrooms and private outdoor entertaining. Recently completed and presented with stylish contemporary finishes, this is an immaculate, fuss-free home that you can simply move into and enjoy.
LOVE. The functional floorplan caters perfectly to the demands of family life, with open-plan living positioned peacefully to the rear, a second living area that offers a relaxed environment for TV time or connecting as a family, plus a rumpus room upstairs.
- Effortless level flow between the living area and the terrace, for easy indoor/outdoor living and entertaining
- Enjoy all seasons dining on the covered terrace, which overlooks a child-friendly backyard with split-tier lawn and sandstone blocks
- Contemporary kitchen with island bench, gas cooking, quality Smeg appliances and a walk-in pantry
- Family-friendly layout with three living spaces in total, four bedrooms upstairs and one down
- Rumpus room connects to a north-facing balcony
- Luxe master suite with large walk-in robe and a shower en-suite
- Family bathroom with stylish modern finishes
- Large laundry room with handy external access
- Double lock-up garage with easy access into the house, plus additional parking space on the driveway
- Security alarm
LIVE. This very central and well-connected location is popular because of its proximity to the city as well as to Manly, but also because it is surrounded by stunning harbour beaches and reserves. Stockland Balgowlah is a short walk away for grocery supplies, one block away is Aggy's Corner for your morning coffee, or stroll up to Balgowlah village where there is a great selection of eateries, takeaways and local shops.
RATES & SIZES
Land size: Approx 480.6 sqm
Water rates: Approx $150.99 pq
Council rates: Approx $464.40 pq
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- There's a lot of lifestyle convenience with Stockland shopping centre and Balgowlah village so close by.
- There are lots of living and breakout zones in the house, so will suit a family.
- This is a great location for easy access to the city or Manly.
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall & Manly.
Shopping & dining:
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre & Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops & restaurants.
- Manly West Primary School
- St. Cecilia´s Catholic Primary
- Balgowlah Boys High
- Mackellar Girls Campus
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.