Elegant period semi with first-class renovation
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. This classic character semi has been brought bang up-to-date with a contemporary renovation that features stylish, high-end appointments and a generous floorplan. It sits on the border of Fairlight and in perfect proximity to Manly, offering a relaxed 'walk-everywhere' lifestyle that allows you to access beaches, eateries, schools and bus services with ease.
LOVE. The sunny, bright interiors have been updated and adapted to modern life, with contemporary comforts that have been blended sympathetically with elegant period details. At the heart of this impeccable home is a spectacular living zone where the lounge, dining, kitchen areas function as one open expansive space. This spills out to a landscaped back yard with a BBQ and seating area that serves as an enticing area for your entire family plus guests to come together.
• Stunning living zone with high vaulted ceilings that allow natural light to be a defining feature
• Living flows effortlessly though bi-folds to a meticulously landscaped back yard with built-in seating area, level lawn, BBQ area and storage shed
• Ultra-sophisticated kitchen with stone counter, island bench, integrated dishwasher, free-standing ILVE oven with gas cooktop and generous pantry storage
• King-sized master bedroom with adjoining sunroom and a chic shower en-suite, plus two additional queen-sized bedrooms, built-ins in one
• Family bathroom with bath and overhead shower
• High ceilings, picture rails, leadlight windows, decorative ceilings
• Reverse-cycle air-con in living
LIVE. This is a premium location that allows you to conveniently access the many scenic and lifestyle attractions that Fairlight, Manly and Balgowlah have to offer. The beautiful harbour foreshore is moments away for a pleasant 15-minute stroll into Manly, where you can enjoy a wide selection of cafes, restaurants, beaches and shops, or jump onto a ferry to the city. Close to the front door are city bus services and local shops on Sydney Road, and there are supermarkets at Stockland shopping centre.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.