Fabulous family entertainer with views
FIND. Beautifully presented, with spacious interiors and stunning views stretching to the yacht-sprinkled waters of Manly Cove, this contemporary semi-detached home flows over multiple split levels to deliver expansive light-filled living and entertaining spaces for an enviable coastal lifestyle.
LOVE. With house-like proportions, multiple living spaces and a substantial, child-friendly garden complete with sunny entertaining deck, level lawn and heated in-ground pool, this fabulous family home offers plenty of room for work and play in Balgowlah's highly sought-after North Harbour pocket.
- Impressive double height entry foyer and video intercom
- Bright, open plan living/dining flowing out onto covered entertaining terrace with lighting and fan
- Spacious Caesarstone kitchen with centre island and 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop
- Generous second living space upstairs, opening out onto wide balcony with leafy rooftop and harbour views
- Master retreat with private balcony, ceiling fan, walk-in robe and generous ensuite with double vanity
- Two additional double bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Fourth double-size bedroom offering flexible use as a home office/study or media room
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
LIVE. Set on a leafy family-friendly street, this lovely home is within easy walking distance of express city buses, cafes, Stockland Village shopping and schools. Manly is just a short drive or cycle away and beautiful North Harbour Reserve and coastal walkways are within easy access.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $551 pq
Size: Approx 380 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre and Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops and restaurants
- Balgowlah Heights Public School
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
- Mackellar Girls Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- This is a wonderful family home with plenty of space and storage, and walking distance to just about everything
- On weekends we love to walk down to North Harbour Reserve and walk along the coastal walkway into Manly
- The layout works so well for entertaining with multiple connected spaces offering so much flexibility
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.