Elegant & light-filled cottage in sought after suburb
FIND. Enjoying a sunny position on a super convenient street, this retro-chic cottage is a delightful entry into this popular, 'go ahead' suburb.
LOVE. A pretty garden and modern colour scheme creates a cheery welcome to this comfortable home. With a bright and fun entry, this oversized space does double duty as a handy study nook or sun-drenched reading spot and creates an exciting entrance to what lies inside.
• Rediscover entertaining with the cosy and attractive living and dining rooms. With a stunning fireplace bordered with bright twin windows, this elegant feature provides a contemporary focal point of this generous space.
• Three spacious bedrooms display hints of deco elements with pendant lighting and Art Deco cornicing as well bright, north-facing positions and snug carpet.
• The brand new kitchen features an extra-long galley layout with stone bench tops and plenty of cupboard space.
• A second, welcoming living area is perfect for cheerful and relaxed family living. With warm sunlight streaming in, this stylish room spills out onto a sunny, full width deck that overlooks the level lawn and landscaped garden.
• A large separate european laundry and plentiful storage offer practical solutions while lashings of colour and design features throughout create a stylish platform from which this fantastic home can shine.
LIVE. Positioned close to shops, buses, ovals, the Manly cycle path and a choice of schools, this family home is as convenient as it is fabulous.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.