North-facing family beach house, walk-to-everything location
FIND. Set on an elevated north-facing block, this original Avalon Beach house enjoys a gorgeously green outlook from its prime walk-to-everything location, just 700m from the sand. This home presents an ideal opportunity to establish a beachside lifestyle, close to schools and the thriving village, all within a highly sought-after quiet, family-friendly street.
LOVE. This dual-level home is bathed in abundant north-facing light, embodying the simplicity and style of a 1960s mid century beach house design while being thoughtfully updated for busy family life. Expansive wooden windows and doors seamlessly connect indoor living with outdoor tranquility, and a generous deck offers views north over Bangalley Headland. Here, savor ocean breezes and the soothing sound of waves at night.
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms plus a studio/home office
- Beautiful aspect with all-day sun yet protected from southerly winds
- Naturally lit over two levels with upstairs offering two double bedrooms, open-plan living, dining, and kitchen
- Downstairs with a bedroom, ensuite, and living (could be used for guest or teenager accommodation)
- Generous entertaining deck with northerly views
- Large rear courtyard with elevated lawns, covered area and studio accommodation
- Renovated kitchen with Caesarstone bench and soft-close cabinetry
- Internal laundry room with external access
- Rustic beach finishes throughout including timber floorboards, wooden windows, reverse cycle air-con (upstairs)
- Established landscaped gardens, single lock-up garage with storage and shelving, plus off-street parking
- Tightly held by only two families since being built
LIVE. Embrace an effortless coastal lifestyle being a stone's throw from Elvina shops, a short walk to the village, 700m to the beach, and an easy walk to local schools, meaning your routine includes headland walks, ocean dips, and coffee in Avalon's tight-knit community. Relax on the sunlit deck, below the palms, and settle into the coveted Avalon Beach culture.
Water rates: Approx $173.20 pq
Council rates: Approx $568 pq
Size: Approx 556 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- L90 bus to city and Westfield Warringah Mall
Shopping & Dining:
- Avalon Beach Village shops and cafes
- North Avalon Shops
- United Cinemas Avalon Beach
- Avalon Public School
- Barrenjoey High School
- Maria Regina Catholic Primary School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- Ocean breezes and the sound of waves at night- a true coastal lifestyle.
- Family-friendly street, easy stroll to schools, just 700m from the beach.
- Love the sun-drenched northerly aspect, but we are also protected from southerly winds.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.