Elegant entertainer with modern coastal renovation
FIND. A haven of modern coastal elegance, this single-level residence is a perfect family home, bathed in sunlight from its bright northerly aspect, and beautifully appointed to meticulous specifications. Located in a leafy yet central pocket of Allambie Heights, it's moments from Manly Dam nature walks, and couldn't be more convenient for access to the local school and shops.
LOVE. Embraced by beautifully-finessed, park-like gardens, and a big deck that will inspire to gather your friends and family together often, this flawless home is a capable entertainer. Recently revitalised with a pristine, up-market renovation, this luxurious home has been elevated with elegant coastal finishes, and features a single-level layout that encapsulates effortless modern living.
- Positioned on a generous 658sqm level block, with a perfect northerly aspect to the rear, and a first-class renovation completed just two years ago.
- Set privately to the rear, the open-plan living area takes centre stage, offering vast space to spread out, beautiful limewashed floorboards that make the interiors pop, and seamless flow between inside and out.
- The north-facing backyard is another standout space, with a large hardwood deck overlooking beautiful established gardens.
- The master bedroom shines with a luxe shower en-suite bathroom and high-quality wool carpet, both other bedrooms feature built-in robes.
- Bathrooms have been finished with travertine tiles, heated floors, CaesarStone vanity, with a skylight and double vanities in the en-suite.
- Reverse-cycle air-con unit, custom cabinetry, gas outlet in lounge room, commercial-grade Stegbar windows and doors, quality window shutters.
- Carport, generous driveway parking, large external storage room.
LIVE. Allambie Heights remains a popular suburb for families, because of its excellent proximity to schools and parks, whilst also being convenient to Warringah Mall and other shopping and lifestyle hubs. This peaceful, leafy street is perfectly placed for access to beaches, as well as sitting within an easy bike ride of Manly. Local shops and Allambie Heights Public School are just moments away, and there are nearby bus services that allow quick and easy access to the city and Manly.
Water rates: Approx $180 pq
Council rates: Approx $487 pq
Size: Land Approx 658 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- B-Line express city bus, Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly.
- Allambie Heights shops
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Allambie Heights Primary
- Manly Vale Primary School
- The Forest High School
- St Kierans Catholic School
- Oxford Falls Grammar
- St Luke's Grammar
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love how the kids can walk to school within moments, or how we can pop to the local shops on Allambie Road for supplies.
- This home feels so effortless to live in, and it's such a great layout for entertaining.
- We love the friendly community in Allambie Heights, and how easy it is for us to get to the beach or pop into Manly for a meal.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.