Flawless family abode with spectacular outdoor entertaining
FIND. Architect-designed and packed to the brim with appealing features, this contemporary family home basks in the quiet surrounds of a lush, leafy pocket of Allambie Heights near Goroka Park. Crafted with a clear commitment to quality, this flawless home showcases superior modern finishes, light-filled living spaces, and an impressive north-facing outdoor entertaining zone that includes a pool.
LOVE. The floorplan has the flexibility to be used for younger as well as older children, with a teenager's retreat with private access, plus a stunning master suite that is tucked away on the upper level. With high vaulted ceilings and an incredible amount of natural light, this is an ultra-stylish yet comfortable home that will take care of your family's needs for many years to come.
- Stunning lounge room with vaulted ceilings, gas fire & bi-folds out to a wide front verandah that overlooks landscaped gardens
- An effortless layout for entertaining with kitchen and dining linking up to the vergola-protected terrace that sits alongside an enormous resort-style pool
- Designer stone kitchen with induction cooking, integrated fridge/freezer, bi-fold windows to the entertainer's terrace
- Ultra-private and tranquil backyard with play spaces for kids and pets, north-facing for maximum light
- Uber-luxe master suite with a private terrace, a huge walk-in robe/dressing room and a chic shower en-suite
- Large teenager's retreat-style bedroom with en-suite and terrace access
- Keyless entry, four reverse-cycle air-con units, plantation shutters, wide-plank engineered oak floorboards
- Single lock-up garage and additional parking space on the driveway
LIVE. This peaceful and leafy street is perfectly placed for access to beaches, as well as sitting within an easy bike ride of Manly. Allambie Heights remains a popular suburb for families, because of its excellent proximity to schools and parks, whilst also being convenient to Warringah Mall and other shopping and lifestyle hubs. There is a great set of local shops in Allambie Heights, and there are nearby bus services that allow quick and easy access to the city and Manly.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $425.30 pq
Size: Approx 563 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Manly, Warringah Mall and Frenchs Forest Buses depart from the local shops and along the main road
- Allambie Heights shops
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Allambie Heights Primary
- St Kierans Catholic School
- The Forest High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The north-facing outdoor entertaining area and pool is a favourite space for us to hang out as a family, and to entertain family and friends.
- The street is very quiet and leafy, and is just moments from Goroka Park.
- There's a lot of natural light in every part of the house, and the layout is amazing for kids at any age.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.