Brand new family entertainer in lush cul-de-sac
Auction Saturday 11 December 2021
FIND. Crafted with precision and care, this brand new dual-level residence serves up an exquisite collection of living spaces. Enhanced with a raft of luxury contemporary finishes and state-of-the-art creature comforts, this pristine residence will leave you wanting for nothing more. It sits in the leafy surrounds of Allambie Heights, in an ultra-quiet cul-de-sac with a friendly community of neighbours.
LOVE. Stealing the show is a vast living zone with ultra-high ceilings, which offers level flow to a private outdoor entertaining zone that looks over a mineral pool and landscaped backyard. This spectacular living area attracts lots of beautiful northerly light and could comfortably host even the largest of family gatherings. There are five sumptuous bedrooms, plus a second living area and a study, so the floorplan provides lots of flexibility and the opportunity for everyone to find their own space.
- Spectacular open-plan living with ultra-high ceilings
- Generous all-seasons entertainer's terrace with outdoor fan, which steps down to the child-friendly backyard
- Brand new mineral swimming pool with granite tiles and a smart control filtering system plus robotic pool cleaner
- High-end shaker-style kitchen with Silestone countertops in a stunning marble effect, complemented with a butler's sink, Bosch induction cooktop and walk-in pantry with adjoining laundry room
- Soundproofed media room and a separate office
- Luxe bedrooms with generous proportions, built-ins and ceiling fans
- Stunning bathrooms with feature floor tiles and quality fittings
- Five-zoned ducted air-conditioning, Ring App flood light cameras with motion sensors and Chime doorbell, all operated with Wi-Fi control
- 9KW solar with Tesla Powerwall, timber plantation shutters
- Double auto lock-up garage with easy internal access and humidity monitor, making it ideal for storing wine
LIVE. Allambie Heights is a hugely popular location with families because of how quiet and leafy it is, yet how convenient it is to many lifestyle amenities and natural attractions. Manly Dam is the perfect spot for weekend bush walks and picnics. The local Allambie Heights shops and Allambie Heights Public School are a short walk away, and you can either ride all the way to Manly using the nearby bike paths, or drive there in moments.
ABOUT THE AREA
- Manly, Warringah Mall and Frenchs Forest Buses depart from the local shops and along the main road
- Allambie Heights shops
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Allambie Heights Public School
- St Kieran's Catholic Primary School
- The Forest High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the friendly community, with lots of great neighbours.
- We love the north-facing living area, which is great for entertaining and is where we spend most of our time.
- It's a private and quiet home with lovely leafy outlooks.
Water rates: Approx $150.99 pq
Council rates: Approx $502.33 pq
Land size: Approx 689.2 sqm
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.