Versatile family home with dual street access
FIND. Loved by one family for 22 years, this versatile and well-maintained brick home is ready for new owners to make it their own. With multiple living and outdoor entertaining spaces, dual street access, beautiful established gardens and a self-contained studio/home office with its own entrance, this lovely home offers plenty of appeal.
LOVE. Ideally configured for indoor/outdoor family living, relaxing and entertaining, the home offers multiple living and entertaining spaces and a charming rambling garden with secret corners and wisteria-covered trellises, perfect for sitting with a book or a cuppa.
• Air conditioned living/dining flowing out to covered rear entertaining deck
• Three comfortably-sized upstairs bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Spacious modern kitchen with Miele appliances and plenty of storage
• Versatile guest room or home office with a/c and adjacent sitting area
• Generous renovated family bathroom
• Separate self-contained studio/home office or teen retreat with own entry
• Oversized remote garage with storage plus driveway parking
• Productive garden with fruit trees, herbs and vege garden
• Covered outdoor bbq / entertaining area
• Flexible downstairs storage/playroom or tv room with WC and shower
LIVE. Favoured by families looking to live close to all the area has to offer, this well-connected suburb is conveniently close to schools, shopping, buses and beaches. On the weekends it's a short drive to vibrant Manly for entertainment and dining out while nearby Manly Dam offers mountain biking, bushwalking and kayaking.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.