Dual-level family home with superb outdoor areas
FIND. With multiple living areas, outstanding outdoor entertaining spaces, and expansive views that stretch out to the ocean, this dual-level brick home sits on a generous parcel of land, just a short stroll from the Allambie shops. The house is in perfect living condition now, yet there are some clear opportunities to add significant value via renovations or slight reconfigurations of the current layout (STCA).
LOVE. At the heart of this home is a light-filled living area that is set with easy-care pine floorboards. Delivering an easy indoor/outdoor connection, the lounge flows to a large entertainer's deck, which takes in a magnificent view of pretty treetops and a wide expanse of blue ocean, offering a stunning backdrop for outdoor entertaining and dining.
• The neat kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, stone counters, Miele electric cooktop and oven, as well as a good amount of pantry space. The kitchen is separated from living by one wall, offering the opportunity to easily open this space up.
• The large garden to the rear is private and peaceful, and is surrounded by established trees and plants.
• Upstairs are three bedrooms, which are all generously proportioned and include built-ins in two of them.
• The main bathroom features a bath with overhead shower, and a fresh and modern colour scheme of whites and greys.
• Downstairs, fourth bedroom or second living area is a large and flexible space that can be utilised as a sitting area, games room or home office.
• There is a large lock-up garage with internal access, which offers plenty of extra space for storage, plus off-street parking for another two cars.
LIVE. This is a well-connected location in the middle of a number of northern beaches hotspots. Within walking distance from the house is the Allambie Public School and the Allambie local shops, and there are a number of beautiful bushland tracks nearby including those around Manly Dam. It's a short drive to beaches and eateries at Manly, Freshwater and Dee Why, there's easy access to Chatswood, and Forestway shopping centre is a four-minute drive away.