Contemporary elegance in flawless upper duplex
FIND. This exquisitely renovated upper-duplex is positioned on a quiet street in the pretty, sleepy suburb of North Balgowlah. This flawless home has been renovated to a very high standard and with an incredible eye for detail, so you can simply move in and enjoy.
LOVE. This is a private, tranquil sanctuary with green, leafy outlooks, interiors that are constantly washed with natural light, and uber-sophisticated contemporary finishes that work in perfect harmony with the original features. With an easy-living, single-level layout, a private backyard and a generous amount of indoor and outdoor living space, this is the perfect home for growing families and empty nesters.
- Sun-dappled living and dining area with lush, green outlooks and a slow-combustion fire for cozy winter evenings
- Ultra-sleek kitchen with large island bench, high-quality appliances, gas cooking, concealed European-style laundry
- Protected entertainer's deck that overlooks private, child-friendly gardens
- Sublime master suite with walk-in wardrobe/dressing area and exquisite en-suite with free-standing bathtub, shower, heated floors
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, serviced by a chic family bathroom
- Beautiful high ceilings, picture rails, elegant polished floorboards, gas outlet in living, plantation shutters throughout
- Tons of internal storage space, plus attic storage and a large outdoor storage area
- Off-street parking for two cars
LIVE. Sitting within the catchment zone for Seaforth Public School and moments from Manly Dam, this is an exclusive family setting that boasts a welcoming and family-friendly community. The house sits within walking distance of local shops in Seaforth, Balgowlah and North Balgowlah, is just moments from a number of excellent schools, and is a short drive to beaches and lifestyle hubs in Manly, Balgowlah and Fairlight. Bush trails offer on-the-doorstep scenery to enjoy around Burnt Bridge Creek, or you can jump onto bike paths that will lead all the way to Manly.
Water rates: Approx $173.30 pq
Council rates: Approx $382.10 pq
Strata rates: Approx $1,187.50 pq
Total: Approx 243 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
Shopping & Dining:
- North Balgowlah boutique shops
- Seaforth village shops and cafes
- Seaforth Primary School
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Balgowlah Boys Campus
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Mackellar Girls Campus
- The Forest High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love how much natural light there is in each and every room or our home.
- The first-floor position allows us to have leafy outlooks from most windows. It feels very private.
- There are nearby bike paths that lead all the way to Manly, and the Balgowlah shops are very close by.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.